Thank you for your interest in Monarch Beverage!
Please complete our submission form in order for us to consider your product donation request. Please read the following notes about important deadlines and frequently asked questions regarding our donation process.
A note to our retail customers:
We love supporting causes that are important to you. However, due to Indiana regulations regarding distributors contributing directly to customers, all requests need to be made through the benefiting 501(c)(3) non-profit organization to be considered.
Below are some guidelines to help navigate through the process:
- We require at least two weeks' notice for events. This deadlines includes securing your liquor license. Incomplete requests and those submitted within two weeks of the event date will not be considered for a product donation due to limited approval & processing times.
- Due to the amount of requests received, we actively review events only within 90 days of the event date. You are welcome to submit early, but communication will start when we are within our active review time frame.
- While we would love to be able to cover the entirety of every event, this is not always possible. We use several variables to determine the amount of product we can contribute per event. We are hopeful that our donation will enhance your event and have a positive impact toward your goals.
- Product donations are intended only for consumption at the event. We are not able to donate in the following capacity:
- Assorted beer bottles for beer pulls or raffles
- Beer baskets for auction prizes
- Product that leaves event with individuals as gifts
We appreciate your patience as the request moves through our review process. A representative with Monarch Beverage will reach out to you directly when a decision has been made regarding the application. We would be grateful if you could hold status inquiry calls or emails unless it is an emergency situation. This allows us to process the requests we do have more efficiently.